I recently received an amazing gift from my friend, Jennifer of Stellar Fashion and Fitness. She gave me an Inspiring Blog Award. This is such an honor as I am a huge huge huge fan of Jennifer’s – her blog, her attitude, her perseverance, her candor. She is funny, beautiful, ambitious, talented, and inspiring in so many aspects of life. Thank you, Jennifer, for the recognition and sentiment.
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites.
- Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post.
- I wanted to be an entomologist for most of my childhood. I LOVED bugs!
- I got caught skipping school my senior year when my Biology teacher called my dad. That was not a good day. Kids, don’t skip school. It’s not worth it. lol.
- I was boy crazy growing up. I have this wooden lap board that a dear friend gave me when I was younger. She painted me as a cheerleader on it (I was a Pee Wee and a Termite cheerleader in grade school). As I got older and used the board more often for doing homework on my bed, I started writing the names of boys I liked on it or went out with. I still have that board and it is COVERED in names. I wrote many over and over, but it’s hilarious to read them now and remember my teenage years.
- I cannot live without Cherry Chapstick, lotion, or Wet Ones.
- I used to work at the Executive Office of the President.
- I have had pets my entire life. All dogs and one cat that was a terror and we gave it away. My favorite pup was a Chihuahua named Perky.
- I had very bushy hair all through school. Think of awesome Afros in the 70s. My aunt would give me perm after perm. My friends called them “Poodle Perms.” I loved them!
And now, for the 15 blogs that I find inspirational:
- The Writeous Babe Project
- Redhot Writing Hood
- To Be Continued…
- Ben Franklin Follies
- E is for Erin
- Magic City Made
- All In Stride
- The Jen West Quest
- Who Ate My Blog?
- The Dreamist
- Carol A. Marks
- Marie Sutton Writes
- Write Claire, write!
- Karri Is So Very
- My Small Web Page
There are definitely others, but there’s a start. Happy blogging and I hope you find some inspiration. I sure did! Thank you again to Jennifer for the wonderful award.