Today in #bloglikecrazy land, we’re on to a few of our favorite things, namely apps. I have 164 apps on my phone. Wowza! Besides my love app, I have my popular favorites like Instagram, Tweetbot, and Evernote. Here are a few others I like, as well:
- PS Express (Adobe Photoshop Express): Free, super easy-to-use photo editor with great tutorials that can work wonders on bad photos taken with your smart phone. It’s my favorite go-to that does quite a lot for a free app and comes from one of the most recognized names in the industry.
- Fitbit: This free app works seamlessly with my Fitbit Flex bracelet. I love that I can track food or activities in it, or on the web site, and they sync themselves to each other while it also tracks my steps and sleep for me. And it connects via Bluetooth to the bracelet so updates all the time without draining the battery life of my phone.
- Helium Video Booth Lite: This hilarious app lets you record a video of anything and then let’s you slow it down or speed it up. My sister introduced me to it when she recorded us talking on the couch. Then she slowed it down and played it back and I nearly peed my pants. After that she sped it up and we sounded like chipmunks on crack. It is a cute, free app good for a laugh.
- NetPortal: The geek in me loves this $4.99 app that lets you get to any server on your network (while inside the domain) from your smart phone. I securely browsed to our file share and opened a document right on my iPhone. LOVE!
- Dreamboard: I dream a lot and I always wonder what they mean after I wake up. Dreamboard lets you log dreams you remember in an easy, quick format and then helps you track central themes or subjects.
- Everest: Free app that helps you define goals and track your progress in fun, manageable steps. You can also get encouragement from your friends (and strangers) via the app.
What are some of your favorite apps?
Find peace inside.