1. I know it’s not Tuesday, but I had a late night and missed yesterday’s post for #bloglikecrazy. So HERE IT IS! We’ll just pretend it’s still Tuesday. There’ll be another post later today for WEDNESDAY!
2. I’m borrowing this phrase from my friend Marlene who posts these every Tuesday on Facebook: Truthbook Tuesday™. Every Tuesday she posts some very real truths about whatever might be on her mind at the moment…some happy, some mad, some sad, and everything in between. She also invites her readers to share their truths in the Comments section. So, here we go!
Truthbook Tuesday™ – YouGotRossed edition
- My favorite pair of underwear has Hello Kitty on them and my 2nd favorite pair has cowboys all over them.
- I would wear Underoos IN A HEARTBEAT if they still made them and made them in my size.
- My favorite thing to eat is seafood – namely scallops, crab, and shrimp. All day, err day!
- I’m learning about my chakras RIGHT NOW thanks to these gals.
- I’ve always wanted to buy an old VW “bus” and travel the country like gypsies, wearing long, flowy skirts, flowers in my hair, playing a guitar.
- On a more serious note, last night at the Birmingham Girls Club holiday party, I was stunned when one of the ladies shared that she was a sexual abuse survivor..someone that I thought I knew pretty well. I am betting there are so many more of my lovely friends – men and women – who are, too. Please know that although I am not licensed in any way, if you ever need someone to talk to or need help finding out where to turn, please call me day or night. There are a ton of resources at our disposal – a lot just within the BGC. And friend, I wanted to thank you for sharing that revelation last night with those you knew and those you didn’t. Here’s my truth: I am too.