Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there in blogland! I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaack. First off, before I get started on anything else, I have to tell you that La-Di-Da-Di just came on the radio station I am listening to. SCORE! This takes me back to junior high and high school. I may or may not still know all the words. Shhhhhhhhhh!
I am grateful for Javacia’s writing prompts for each day if we’re blanking. Today’s topic is our intentions for the month. We all know how well I do with written out goals (cough), but I am hopeful! This month I would like to:
- Continue this writing trend
- Work harder on making healthier food choices
- Start riding Elektra again (my bicycle..I stopped during the hot weather because I would surely pass out)
- Spend more quality time with hubster, family, and friends (I’ve been remiss in my trips home to Montgomery)
- Begin cleaning out the house so I can have a massive yard sale in the spring and MINIMIZE
- Focus on finances and make some major changes for the new year
- Slow down socially. I am in desperate need of “me” time. I love my city, all my friends and their celebrations, but I’m just wearing myself down, I can tell. So HEALTH IS NUMBER ONE! My hypothyroidism levels continue to increase (not good), so I need to slow down and focus on all things good and well.
That’s it. That’s me and November. Are you doing #bloglikecrazy? If so, what are you most excited to write about?
See you tomorrow! 🙂
Find peace inside.